Home - Log in - Join - Help / Faq's - Contact - Forgot Password - reviews online now 7
- Why is it free?
- Why you need Image hosting?
- What you need?
- How It works
- Watch Video Tutorial
- The code it generates
- Your ad Before & After
- How to turn on cookies
ImageDeposit Help / FAQ page
- I forgot my Password?
- Where is my email from imagedeposit?
- Photo Requirements?
- Can I upload more then one image?
- How long has this site been around?
- Tips and tricks with <html> and what is Html?
- Watch this video tutorial
- Click here to clear COOKIES from ImageDeposit.com, good for public computers
- I want to cancel my PAID subscription.
Put your image in a Craigslist post. 3 easy steps.
Copyright © 2002 ImageDeposit.com
Why you need FREE Image hosting? top
- You don't have your own server, and you want to include an image with your online ad or auction. You do this because you know LARGER photos sell more.
What yo need ? top
- We need a photo in a Jpeg format, example [stuff.jpg]
How it works? top
- Fist click Join.
- Input username & email.
- Upload photo.
- copy generated <html> code.
- Post your ad with who ever you like. Example, Craigslist, ebay
Watch Video tutorial top
The code it generates top
Why this is free?
Hi, my name is Wayne lambright founder of ImageDeposit.com, I just wanted to have more people use images at craigslist, if you need more then six images you can purchase more for a nominal cost.
join today its free.
I forgot my password? Top
- We know how you feel. so click here to get it back?
http:// ImageDeposit.com /login/forgotpassword.asp then enter your email and it will be sent too you.
Where is my email from imagedeposit?? Top
- Where is my email from imagedeposit? here are some things to consider:
- If you are using a free email account (like Hotmail and Yahoo), make sure you have not exceeded your mailbox storage limit, and check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder(s).
- Make sure you entered your email address correctly - it only takes one typo!
- Some email providers and ISPs have implemented "spam filters" which we have found are often badly designed or misconfigured - sometimes resulting in ImageDeposit.com emails being intercepted.
- Network problems between ISPs can delay email transmission, sometimes for many hours - consider taking a break, go for a walk, or send an email to a old friend, tell somebody love how much they mean to you :-)
- Click here to have your ussername and password re-sent.
- If all else fails, try using a different email account provider
Picture requirements Top
- All photos must be in a JPG, JPEG,TIF,TIFF, PNG, BMP & GIF format
Can you upload more then one image? Top
- Yes now you can upload up to six free images
- Additional photos 200 images with membership starting at $20.
How long has this site been around? Top
- Official launch date was October 24th 2002.
Tips and tricks with <html> and what is Html?Top
- What is html? its how webpages are made.. H= hyper T=text M=markup L=language
- What do I need to put an image on a web page?
- You need a web server. http://imagedeposit.com is your server.
- You need a image.
Lets say you want an image in a web page or a craigslist post. to add an image you would type
- <IMG src="URL.jpg"> example below
- <IMG src="http://www.imagedeposit.com/images/11.jpg">
- Lets say you want the same photo with text to wrap around it?
- <IMG src="URL.jpg" align="left" > example below
- <IMG src="http://www.imagedeposit.com/images/11.jpg" align="left">
- Which produces this
1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo, 1000 words = Photo
watch this video tutorial.Top
- flash 3 meg
How to turn on cookies.Top
Are you using a browser that doesn't support cookies, or do you have cookies disabled?
Your browser must support cookies, and the option must be enabled to sign in.
To enable cookies
Internet Explorer 5
- Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- Select a security level other than High.
Click Custom Level, scroll to the Cookies section, and then click Enable for both cookie options.
Internet Explorer 4.x
- Click View, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll to the Security section.
- Under Cookies, click Always accept cookies.
To turn on cookies in Netscape Navigator:
1. Go to the Edit Menu in Netscape
2. Select Preferences from the menu
3. A new window will open. Pick "Advanced' from the list in the window
4. There will be a box on the bottom of the window with "Cookie' options
There are three options:
Accept All Cookies
Accept only cookie that go back to the server
Select the Accept All Cookies option. (You may also choose suggest you check the "Warn me before accepting cookies" box. That way you will be prompted to accept the cookies at Cooks.)
5. After you have successfully logged into you can go back to Netscape preferences and turn "Disable Cookies" back on. Once you have accepted a cookie, your browser should always accept them, unless you or another program (Guard Dog) delete it.
To see if your browser supports cookies, and for detailed instructions about how to enable this feature, see the online Help for your browser.
If you see a message to notify you that a Web site is trying to send you a cookie when you try to sign in, you should choose to continue or you will not be able to sign in.
If your browser does not support cookies, you can upgrade to a newer browser, such as Internet Explorer 5.
How to cancel paid subscription.Top
To cancel your paid subscription just login to paypal and cancel it takes 1 minute. Canceling is your responsibility.
Terms of service .Top
TERMS OF SERVICE
Copyright © 2002-11